My Personal Commitment
When you select me as a speaker, my team and I dedicate ourselves to helping you achieve your objectives. I will prepare in a way that allows me to be fully present with your audience, creating an environment for meaningful and lasting change.
“Dr. Mollie Marti is not simply a speaker. She is a deeply accomplished expert and leader… who has mastered the art of speaking. Looking to move the needle in your organization? She can help.” — Amanda Blesing, Author, The Ambition Revolution
With the unique ability to combine the science of psychology with the art of leadership, I frequently serve as a media resource.
10 Keys for Event Planners
From my experience in partnering with clients toward successful events, here are 10 Keys for Event Planners – you can use them to determine if we are a good fit:
- We will have some fun while sharing inspirational life stories, easy to understand research, and positive energy to create an environment for lasting impact.
- The best way to inquire about availability, explore fit with your audience, or get your questions answered is to use the Start a Conversation button below.
- A member of my team will provide prompt, courteous replies to your questions.
- Upon booking, I or a team member will touch base via a personal phone call to ensure I am clear on how I can best serve you and your audience.
- If your event is open to the public, I will announce your event on my website and/or social media channels to provide additional visibility.
- You will receive a professionally prepared and dynamically delivered presentation customized to meet your specific objectives.
- Each presentation includes simple, compelling action stepsto inspire your audience to immediately begin behaving their way to greater success.
- I keep set up simple: I’ll bring a flash drive for your computer. You provide a bottle of water, a lavalier mic, a screen, and a wireless clicker and we’ll be good to go.
- Your audience members will receive a Take Home Resource to use as a tool to help implement the ideas and strategies presented.
- My team will follow up after the event to make sure I met your expectations and solicit feedback for improvement.
Most Requested Topics
From preparedness and response to human resilience and leadership, some of my most requested topics are listed below. I customize each presentation to meet your group’s specific needs and help you achieve your desired outcomes.
THRIVE: Growing Resilience in Yourself and Others
- Understanding the impact of trauma on the brain
- Research-based foundations of resilience building
- Applying the research-based THRIVE Resilience Model
- Practices to move through daily life with more energy and ease
Worldmaker: Leading through Challenging Times
- Unlocking your potential as a mindful leader
- Keeping hope alive during challenging times
- Cultivating whole-person supports
- Positive psychology practices for energetic leadership
Wholemaker: Engaging, Healing and Growing Others
- Understanding our core human needs for connection and belonging
- Applying the research-based THRIVE Resilience Model™
- Tools to recover from and grow through life’s challenges
- Practical strategies to stay strong as you serve others
Servant Leadership: Leading Others to Become More
- Awakening yourself to possibility thinking
- Communicating a clear, compelling vision
- Keys to healthy conflict resolution and teamwork
- Understanding the mindset and practice of stewardship
Walking with Justice: Uncommon Lessons from One of Life’s Greatest Mentors
- Essentials of ethical leadership
- Life lessons from an iconic public servant
- Three keys to being an effective mentor
- Daily practices that uplift yourself and others
Business Success Factors: Discover, Develop and Leverage Your Strengths
- Research-based factors to build a foundation of health, wealth, and meaning
- Practical practices to increase motivation and self-confidence
- Three steps to quickly process and move through criticism
- Making faster decisions that you trust
If you have a question about these events – or want to explore an opportunity for resilience education in your organization or community, contact me.