From my experience of partnering with clients toward successful events, here are 10 Keys for Event Planners – you can use them to determine if we are a good fit:
- We will have some fun while sharing inspirational life stories, easy to understand research, and positive energy to create an environment for lasting impact.
- The best way to inquire about availability, explore fit with your audience, or get your questions answered is to use the Start a Conversation button below.
- A member of my team will provide prompt, courteous replies to your questions.
- Upon booking, I or a team member will touch base via a personal phone call to ensure I am clear on how I can best serve you and your audience.
- If your event is open to the public, I will announce your event on my website and/or social media channels to provide additional visibility.
- You will receive a professionally prepared and dynamically delivered presentation customized to meet your specific objectives.
- Each presentation includes simple, compelling action stepsto inspire your audience to immediately begin behaving their way to greater success.
- I keep set up simple: I’ll bring a flash drive for your computer. You provide a bottle of water, a lavalier mic, a screen, and a wireless clicker and we’ll be good to go.
- Your audience members will receive a Take Home Resource to use as a tool to help implement the ideas and strategies presented.
- My team will follow up after the event to make sure I met your expectations and solicit feedback for improvement.